21 March 2014

What does a world-famous belly dancer do on her day off?

I meditate while I make a variety of items for donation to animal rescue organizations.

The day started out watching the movie Gandhi. It was on TV during the Oscars. Since it came out in 1982, I have watched it a least a dozen times, and I was delighted to watch it one more time. I see more each time I watch it. It set the tone for a 7-hour day of reflection.

 With my trusty Singer, I finished up two coats for a pair of rescued goats on the East Coast.
 I put the finishing touches on several joey sacks for orphaned marsupials in Australia.
 Tiny nests for birds and small mammals in the Northwest.


And later, here are Posha and Goliath, wearing their coats.

To work is to pray.

3 comments:

Chayo said...

Ohh Mamma!! Thank you for all this beautiful things!!!
I love your day!! :)
Kiss from Spain!!

Unknown said...

Those coats are adorable!
You are so inspiring, thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love these little peaks into your "regular" life.