19 November 2009

Before ...

At Tuesday Tattoo. I have appointments set up for March 2010 with Jessie, but decided that I couldn't wait that long. So I made an appointment with Sam. She marked my legs for placement.

Jessie checks to see if the lines are identical on both legs.

Sam sets up the stencil.Sam at work.
Note the shark design on the tattoo needle gun!
The finished product. Now I need a pair of heels and a short skirt!

Thanks Sam! Here's to continued work together. Stay tuned folks..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see "After..."

MissC said...

And after?
Went out after completing TT here in Aust. and got me some colour! So waiting to see what you ended up with down your leg!

MissC said...

Oh what pretty stars!

Ottavina said...

I'm a big fan of stars. (Must be, otherwise I wouldn't have one on my belly.) They look great!

Ottavina said...

I'm a big fan of stars. (Must be, otherwise I wouldn't have one on my belly.) They look great!

Unknown said...

You are such a star! (And I love seeing your legs!)